Today we installed a permanent cue light system for our thrust style black box theater. This way, actors in the hall can be cued silently and seamlessly. The system is the Logicue, sold by NuDelta Digital
Pretty much every conversation on headset:
- ASM: It's like Romeo and Juliet...
- Sound: Man I fucking hate Romeo and Juliet, it's so stupid. It's like, let's do a dumb love story.
- SM: It isn't so bad.
- Lights: It's better than plays about theatre. "Oh hur dur how come our theatre is closing no one supports the arts" Then you look at their season and it's fucking Noises Off and Stage Door and a bunch of other plays about plays. It's masturbating into the mirror.
- Sound: Only actors want to see it. It's like why do a play about actors and then get mad when no one but actors comes to it?
- ASM: Like Chekov or something.
- Sound: Man I fucking hate Chekov.